Monday, October 5, 2009

† Paralyzed today..luckly still can manage to sms †

Early in the morning went to fetch my friend Kui Fen(secondary friend)
Woke up at 6.40 then went fetch her throw her at the bus stop
Then i straight went back sleep...
Hehe sorry ya? bie if my msg this morning did disturbed u le... miss u owh..

Hope bie today is doing well and gotten better from last night's incident...

Bie dont worry ya? its nothing much just something new for you to experience owh last night..
Well my body got worsen after lifting up the cupboard from outside my house to my room..
Now i am paralyzed lying down on my bed barely move...
Hope she's enjoying her time with her classmates at the afternoon maybe watching movie or shopping at a mall...

But then if not hopefully she's now working hard for her B law...
How i hope she's now next to me putting some oil on my back for me...
Dam it hurts even when i turn a little bit the pain comes..
The whole back from my chest(front) to my back and the waist there...
The leg also so bad keep on ache like aihz i dono how to describe ady...
the pain i cant describe... its paralyzing me now...

I dint told her hope she's not angry owh...
Coz i know bie u are busy today... and i didn't want bie to worry owh...
Jia you owh bie... dont worry about me hopefully after today my body will be back in shape..
Enjoy on what you are doing and jia you on what you need to put effort for ya?
Back to bed... its quite pain while i was sitting straight typing this blog...wow..
I still manage to made it hehe... Thank God...

PS: for ah bie should be saying Thanks Buddha right? hehe

-Man Zai-

No comments: