Thursday, October 15, 2009

† I just dont want to interfere anymore †

Its time to stop this relationship,
Time to hypnotize myself..
We are just friends...
Very close friends like she said..
I'd really like to continue but...
i scare she cant handle it...

Lets pause here...
See how it goes in the future...
Since there are so many choice for her now i cant be that selfish...
I wanted to be but... its just not fair for her..
Let her decide...

If in the future she still want to continue it with me then...
Lets create this as a password for us...

"I Love You"

Tell me from the bottom of your heart when u want it k?
I'll hide mine away deep deep inside my heart...
Wait you owh...

But then maximum i guess will wait you for 5 more months bah...

If its a no continue then i'll just give up...
I've stand up for this relationship and its not hard at all..
I felt joy, blisfulness, relax and laughter all the time...
Thanks for those sweet memories...
I'll keep those now...
continue to hold them back until u speak up the secret password...
Promise will be kept... even if the relationship have been (de-ranked) hehe
Cheers for you Jes...

-Man Zai-

No comments: