Wednesday, October 14, 2009

† A Lesson learned †

Well finally i found out that why she's so stressed now days...
Not only because of me disturbing her by sms-ing her..
Mr S also.. and i guess there are more...
Now its better to sms her lesser, disturb her lesser because i know..
That Mr S wont stop sms-ing her one...
She's stress enough just to reply his msg.. so..
let me reduce on disturbing her bah...
Maybe one day 1 msg in morning 1 phone call at night should do...
unless she sms's me i'll 100% reply her...

Bie arh... I know u want to keep promises..
But sometimes i will let you to do so coz it'll determine weather if u will kept promises that u made or not in the future...
This is the 1st promise u gave me and u would want to kept it...
Really appreciate it owh bie... thanks...
Thank god for giving me such a great lover who'd sacrifice so much for me...
Please protect her from any harm nor danger while i'm not around with her..
I know that she's troubled enough so better let her deal it alone...
If i'm there to disturb her, it will only create more pressure on her...

Jes arh... Jia you owh u can do it de... hehe
Next WED only meet owh... jia you ya?
I'll be right next to you when u needed me the most...
Just let me know when u really wanted a person there for you... i'll be there..

Well then just assumtion, i dint know why she left her blogger account sign in... izzit she just simply forgot to sign out? or she want to show me something?
Well i just log out for her without any second though thou... and the song... i hope she did mean something behind...
Bogoshipda...
The meaning is thinking of you...
Well bie i also am thinking of you all the time...
Worried weather what were u busying?
Are you taking good care of your health?
and some more but... i know
i know that if i'd keep on nagging u u'll get fed up of it..
Maybe will cause you to hate me or neglect me...
All i can say is i love you bie..
I Believe that you can make it...
I will just be at one small corner which u wont notice to support you all the time..

Frankly speaking i was so damned happy when u said u want to come by my place to teach me..
Morning i went out caught in the rain awhile after purchasing those eggs and some vegie...
Then, my mom phone in when i reach home said she bought lunch..=.=
I was like... aihz nvm about that
Then when she teaches, her look have been carved in my heart...
so pretty when she was smiling at me ..
My heart just melted with just that smile.. hehe

Well all i have to do now is to support her quitely...
Behind the bars where she cant see me...
Well then, lets get back to my routine then...
she wont read this ady i guess its not in her hot news...

Jesyca, my love,
Jia you owh,
I know u can do it de,
Need help i think u know who to find d bah...
And i hope the person u find is me owh...

PS: Never felt that you are disturbing me any time, anywhere, any place, because you never will k? Jia you owh!!

†Man Zai†

No comments: