Wednesday, September 30, 2009

† A love which comes at the wrong timing †

Well why don't we set the timing right?
I know there are 200k minimum of another half / soulmates which will suit both of us...
I know that you are just one of the 200k... as i am your one of the 200k...
and perhaps we might meet our another one of the 200k in the future...

But Jesyca arh... i hope you'd know...
You will be the 1 who will be my wife and the rest would end up as friends...
I hope you got the same feelings and you can really like this thinking and use it on us...
The yes and no will decide everything for our future...
A Yes and No answer which i will ask and hope you'd decide on Friday...
A contract which it will all be revealed on Friday k?
Although all of this happened i hope you and me in the future still have the chance...
A chance to advance our relationship...
The feeling of love is not a mistake...
Its fated to be so...
I got to accept this fact...

Hmmm glad that now you are no longer facing any stress now...
As i thought i dint miss out any but i do add a few sources of stress that have noticed
Ever since the word yes came out...
I wanted to solve it for you that day but u said u will solve it urself... i assumed and i was right..
U cant handle it alone bie...

I know you love me... and deeply you do ...
But the time of my appearance if its few months later... it would be perfect right?
A moment where you can "guang ming zheng da" fall in love with me...
Your dilemma is sort of what i'd had before when i was with my ex... but mine was worse..
Well all i can do now is Apologies accepted and you're welcome bie...

Its time for me to change my blog link soon enough...
After Friday...
Lets wish for a happy ending at the end of the day... love ya jes
I'm going to sleep ady..
I've been working so hard compressing all the hard feelings now i'd release it here..
The whole morning my business partner is putting me in a deep shit of stress
i can manage it yet i was in a deep headache and i kept a smile on my face..
now my body i felt like so weak...
How i hope you're just next to me holding me tight and say i love you...
lolx thats inside my dream i hope..
i'd go and take a rest 1st then chiawzz yall!!

Later at 1 plus going to coll awhile...

-Man Zai-

No comments: