Wednesday, October 7, 2009

† The pain we both are facing now... †

I know that the pain i am facing cant be compared to what you are facing now Jes...
Please do get on...
Today i might be in a blue feelings...
Totally lost myself yesterday..
EQ too high aint a good thing also...
Manage to smile the whole road down the meeting... Compressing the pain inside...
Nobody can saw anything wrong with me... what a success...
Its time, i've decide to change you Jes...
Its something that in the past i kept it because i loved you and i know...
If you have been changed...
Your thinking, Your want for another half will also change...
I will lose you if i do so...
Well its ok to do so i guess..
I cant be that selfish...

Well the pain that i am feeling now is like tearing my heart apart..
Then put salt in it and also some sugar...
After that pour in a pile of red ant to let them bite...
Should be how it felt for now i guess...

Even when i am not thinking about you jes.. the pain still goes... i'll get use to it soon i hope...
Well its a good thing that now u're relief from me..
In the future u will sure meet up with the one that u wanted to be with..
So before that happen i'll be next to you until you meet up with "him"
After that i'll leave.. should be what i can do now i guess..
At the mean time see how much things u can learn from me...

I know the pain you are facing now... as i am once the worm...
You still manage to fake a smile through the phone...
Hold your tears and the pain inside you...
I really want to thank you...
Please dont let the pain haunt you...
Like u said in tweeter... time heals...(i guess that works for you)
Then let time heal you ok?
Anyway add oil in everything in the future which i will never interfere anymore..

Hate assignments... lolx but got to do it... haha..
Forcing myself to not love the 1 that i love... 1st time doing so... hope can success..
Hehe add Oil Jes i know u can, just believe in urself then u'll make it...
Same goes to Joe...haha try our best let the god decide the rest then...

After those hours of thinking i stop but still i hope that you're there to hold me tight..
Just tell me everything is fine...
That will help alot... but its for me to handle everything now..
I cant still ask you to do things for me anymore..
The horoscope is too accurate i dint dare to post on anywhere i know...
Capricons.. If i were not a capricon how good can that be for us......

-Man Zai-

No comments: