Friday, October 30, 2009

Let me stop pin pointing...

Well to be more clearer now my mind it does...
Maybe its because last night i had 7 hour sleep...so...

Hmm if time were to let me go back i would just turn 3 days back to go and slap (that time eh me)
Ask "me" to wake up!!
Learning from this lesson i can see if wana go with fault finding...
Both of us also got mistakes made...
But my attitude i never want to blame any1...

So stop pin pointing... its true at that moment when i lost my mind..
The thought of blaming on u did came out...
I bet u also got several times of that in your life...

Its the 1st time actually to be culculated... because that time i angry because of the mistake you made at your work...
but back to me... if i were to claim my EQ = 138
I should be able to handle it...
Emotion really is the main killer in relationship...

I'd told her to think twice b4 doing anything...
But did i think twice when i lose my mind?
NOPE... the answer is no...
I know now that she'll never forgive me... because to her... its my 2nd mistake...
Which is a DIE straight sentence...

I know that she'll be able to find a better person to be with her in the future..
Better then me 100 times should not be a problem..

Kinda felt like i am a jerk...
Hmmm well learn from mistake and keep get going on my life..
Its my MOTO right?

Well then dint know why still love her so deeply...
After hurting her making me felt guilty(her so called once again)

Well all i can say is that i will never step into BLOGGING again...
Its one of a source for me to type without thinking..
I'll just stop and this will be my last post... thanks

† Man Zai †

No comments: