Tuesday, October 6, 2009

† I'll give it a try... †

Going to start pia work stop love? well if i really do i dono how hard it will be on me..
If i really do so.. well i don't know this world will consider happy or not...
Losing another bad person(huai4 Ren2) in love section of the bible...
I think its a good thing to stop for now...

Lets try to be friends.. like u said well i am not the one u pursue for...
But now I really am confuse of weather the word ILU u really meant it or not..
Maybe at that time yes... but...

Actually i dint want to skip this so let me finish what i started...
Remember that night when u wanted to say the 3 words what did i ask you?
If you dont then just leave it... if you do the reason is that once you said it...
If u mean it... Means the love will last forever...
But then it just doesn't seems to be the right time...

well then i have to go on that appointment 9pm Coffee island...
Dint know why so moody now...
But i guess its the same feeling when my ex told me....
My eyedrops just cant flow out...
Am i sick? Last time it just flow just like that when she "Touched" my heart...
now? Complicated i dont want to think but it just keep on bothering me...

Well Jesyca...lets stick with this 1st bah..
I dono suddenly change of status want to call u what le..
Capricons"also known as popcorns"...
Hah stupid thing about him being honest.. should have kept all those secrets...
But dont true relationships have 0 secrets?
Complicated again...but he know how to solve it..
Just maybe its not a time for him to solve i guess..

Skip skip skip... how i hope i can throw away all my feelings now...
Well stop being so down man... she'll be bothered if i am so..
Ok get back myself i go set my hair now better get going i dont want to be late...

Appointment "Vikie Chong" ex colleage..
Title: Loans.... methods of gaining loans
Time: 9pm
Venue: Coffee Island

Zialat dono she will scold me or not if she finds out that i forgot to take my medi today...
Took my dinner d too late to take the med...
Silly me time to go stop thinking so much...
Try to get back to single... wont be hard i guess..
heh lets treat it as probation then..or not..
GTG chiawzz

PS: The guy who is still in Love with her have decided one thing that he will do for her...
Nothing can change his mind now... He knows that if he do so...
The changes might hurt him but it will help her in the future...
Thats the only thing is left to repair all the damage which have been created by him...

-Man Zai-

1 comment:

=Jesyca= said...

Thanks for the comment at my post, and finally you linked your URL and that's what she's now, at least happy to see it.

It wasn't her day, frankly, it was a moody blue, a dull one. Wondering and trying to catch what has been playing on her mind since yesterday morning until now. She's so promiscuous (as you said), yes she's a random girl. But for the ILU, she really meant it, and yes she did though she's unsure of what she is searching for now. (Ouch! It hurts when you doubt it. Well, forget about it, then.)

What else could she uttered beside keep saying a sorry? (She had been saying it for over a thousand of times she suppose). Right now, she's gonna say Thank You so much for everything.
Those memories shall not be forgotten. She knows it's gonna be the hardest time now, either way for you and her, let's put the extra effort on something which we should, instead of ended up hurting ourselves.

Is she still belongs to the group of cheerful and optimistic one?? She has no idea. Probably she'd turned into a weak, timid tortoise who shrinks her head hiding beneath the safest shell where she ever considered as.

Well, gambate for your career path!