Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My mind was currupted until now...

Well i just came back to my own sense...
Jes u made me learn how to perfectly make myself feel better no matter what happen...
I've just mastered the most hardest part of my Emotion part thanks to you owh..


In my heart at 1st i was complicated by my own emotion...
Actually i still can love you...
Loving you is something that i will never regret in my life...
Maybe i just am not the right person for you...
But still loving you and being the right person is 2 different thing..
I should have not mix them together...
I love you more then you can imagine...
Well for now i will continue to love you...
Care for you...
But until the day u decide on who you want...
I will be by your side training you to be stronger...
Please let me hold your arms while u slowly walk out from the tortise shell..
Allow me to show you what i am capable of as a Capricon...

I realize one thing... from this love..
A Capricorn can either be very optimistic... or the other way round...
So why don't i just push myself in optimistic...
Smiling and spreading the love that everyone suppose to get from this capricon?
Thanks Jes...
You made me realize..
Thank you... And sorry for hurting you this 2 days...
Sorry but to say that i really loved you...

I don't know in the future who you will choose but...
At least I'll give it a try...
If i failed at least i tried my best...
Thanks for everything that you've done for me...

PS: You are making me worried today.... sorry i will take a good care of my health and the med..
I already finish them yesterday.. thanks for the remind thou..
I have grab back me my own self... now its your turn Jes...
Jia you i know you can make it... push harder... i will be right next to you...
Supporting you like your dearly brother, lovely parents...
Appreciate your love as i did along the way....
Miss you so much Jes...
Love you since that day onworts..
Hope to continue our relationship in the future if you still wanted to..
But also wish the best of luck on your search for the best person you think suits you the most..

-Man Zai-

No comments: