Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wow...after finishing my works and responsible..

Its already 1am now...WT...lolx
Early early morning RUSH down to fetch my uncle at the Bus station
They came from Johore...
I am so bad...dint get to spend time with them
Hope my grandma wont scold me anymore..
so tired...damn tired now..
Wanted to sleep now lolx but bfore that i wana type this out
Well kinda fall for a girl now...finally got the feelings d...HAhaha
Can smile laugh and joke around d
But then....
Now really scared...
Hope i still can make the 1st move but..
Still beta if the girl move 1st..
haha dont know she notice it or not
But then better like this bah...
Better if she dint notice also
I wont hurt any girls if i dint go think
Let time tell me what to do then
After all now food part for the apartment kao dim
LOL nearly kena SLASHED by a CANTONESE Cooks...
RM 220??!!!! WT...
My quotation same things only 9x at my place...
But too far now got another 1 near the Apartment
GET HOW MUCH u guess??
Its HAKKA place
U GUESS SEE???
115...lolx
hahahaha
Nice job...but then something funny...
(Negotiating time Small Sweet Lick told me)
[i try to negotiate see can cheaper or not]
LOL in the end she just did was like [har? my dad always come one wor..cant get cheaper meh??]
Anene he honest liao only earn us 2x what ealse more we want...
Lolx...i straight say ok la
He also hmm ok then friday take
Paid him RM 50 d...left..hmmm 65
pay them the balance when i go get those foods
Finally they also provide TRAYZ....(luckly coz we Hakka helping each other)
Tian arh u beta go learn or pick up ur Hakka...
Its ur Mother Dialect lai...zzzz
Kesian u(tian)...lolx
But if u wana learn u can start speaking it to me?
or any1 in col that knows Hakka..
Its so damn late now i beta go sleep tomorrow GRAND PResentaion lolx 50 MARKS
I beta go sleep enuf rest then prepare tomorrow then ...nitezzz...

No comments: