Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its been awhile

Time flies, its been few weeks since i started sleepless nights...
until today i still was not able to sleep due to work and assignments.
Finally body cant affort to handle this stress d...
Hair also drop not less liao...
My body is telling me i over worked my body d...
Today was suppose to help Tian do her assignment but
Type till half way..I SLEPT? unconciousely its not sleep liao
ok confront its not sleep in class.. GUYS and GIRLS i was not sleeping
I really lost my consious ... Blacked out...
Luckly come back fast enuf..
haha
I think Tian know how many times bah...its infront of her Lappie
Tate kor was right...not enuf sleep Kills...
Just now my body also felt something i lost long time ago..
My Old Wound (wakaka it came back d) lolx LONG TIME NO FEEL BRO
haha
Hope i will get enough sleep soon...
Eddie made me realise what life means to me...
I got it now SIr i will WORK MORE HARDER
HARD enough to reach ur Espectation!!!
Okay now i better go finish my last assignment then go take some rest..
I've been tortoring my body for what i wanted later must treat it well
Wish Mun can learn from her mistakes...
Wish ME can get a Better GF in the future...
Wish all friends around ME can live a life with Love and also Friendship
Being here always for all my friends...and family..
Dont know is this a feeling of like or love..
But hope its nothing...
Dont think then its nothing d
Dont want to hurt any girls anymore
But hope can meet a girl who will let me hurt..
Which i will sayang her back MORE...hahaha
Lifes like steak...
Its too cooked or its well done
All of it is controled under ur hand..

No comments: