Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lolx...Its finished...

Time to have a new start
Start to give up on mun mun lor...
Ady given up, hahahhaa
hmmmnn will know how and try to be myself..
Hope can be myself when i am with her...
Life is such a misery,
Life always have to face truth eh?
Truth hurts right?
Lolx i'd rather get the truth rather then get lied full face allover me.
Past is experience that made me grow...
Future is the path that i am going to walk on...
Present is where i must do my best on to get a better result in doing anything..
I will stop SYN liao..
Really dislike the feelings when with them...the feeling so fake when i am with them..
Join it because of mun mun actually...
Hahaha well her sis should killed me by then..
She asked for money means mun mun told her she's finish loving me..
hope she wont hurt more person in the future...
I will start to go my single life liao la...
Hmmm so boring when last time used to spend time to be with mun mun..
Now just alone damn boring...
hahahaha
Well its nice to know something that i can learn from this love...
but all i can say is no PAIN no GAIN right?
Lets move on bah...she keep on her happy life...just me sometimes gets depressed by her...lolx..dono why
Must get on with my life...if not will only dissapoint Vickie nia...
Alll effort mun mun have been doing to let me stop lovin her...haha
cannot waste their effort...
Will continue la my working and so on...
Blogging will be here also..haha

3 comments:

..*:* ManDy *:*.. said...

mind ur words!!!

KK said...

Hey brother. Nvm about the hurt... Remember to go forwards. Man must achieve $$$ and power 1st b4 get married or in a relationship. At this age, get up to work hard to accomplish ur own mission.

KwoONZz said...

haha adui adui
dun chi pei d la..
nvm still got ME!!
wakakak