Saturday, November 8, 2008

What a PROM...lolx so tired...hahahahax

See that HOLE??? OMG...its so PAIN!!!!
Thanks to Prom nite..i lost a piece of MEAT in my finger

Dint realise how pretty she was...lolx now only know...luckly snaped 1..


OMG tian feed RAYZ eat TISSUE?!!! And he ATE IT!!!




The Mr NELSON!!! Is he the Prom King?




Sob Sob me and leng lui But its BLUR!!!!





Oh my god...no comment on that..(dono why i did that)
Its so GAYISH...lolx





Group Pics..wif Fan CHIONG inside!!!







Our group which reach earlier..(where is KENNY?)








Fast take b4 they notice me taking










Me and Balles...(no la his name is Paulus) haha










Lecterur Lecterur's sekalian











The three Beauty's











This 1 too Yeng its Wayne Kor...














See? how fast i snap? lolx













Snap snap snap keep on snap only lolx

















Fast snap before they notice













Before i reach...wif my stupid hair done...

WORKING working working
thats all I know? ofcourse not la...
But i have work myself till 3am just now...slept for 3 hours
This morning went to jogging wif Tate and Wayne...so shiok..
Lots of leng lui!~!
hahahaha what to do...got leng lui sure see mia...
Hahaha but then so damn boring..cant talk wif them
But nvm will have the chance one...
So damn tired...finish jogging and walking up the hill
around 9 plus reach home
Walao...bodyache...haha overworked myself d
Must sleep just now slept awhile
now its 11.30 woke up..
transfering files from phone to pc then post pics now...lolx...
Will POST ALOT!!!!
dai dai..hope u can see it here..
What i took in prom...lots of leng lui took picts wif me.
(was suprised when they asked me to take wif them)
Coz i tot nobody will notice me d..haha
Well i did ask several to take wif me..will list it down later..hahax
Hmm dono why when saw mun mun...maybe she too beautiful d gua..
No comment jor...i become speechless this time...hahaha
Not her being speechless liao
Well I did enjoyed until she made me worried in the night =.= (she went clubbing)
She sure enjoyed it just hope to see she's fine...haha
But then nvm la...haha must not worry for her too much abo i will be suffering
ok back to topic..
PICTURES!!!!!!
okok i will start post now...TAKE A PEEK ON what i made!!!
The pictures are all above...hehe
Oh no....SO many Blur picts...i filter d...sob sob...


†Man Zai†

No comments: