Monday, November 17, 2008

Something i realise that i have Locked it up

The fruit of my Love... End like this? lolx...


All thats left...scars and memories...wounds and experience
How I hope it would rejuvunate back to how it was when it starts.....
Blooming widely...
But now its all inside a heart with wounds and scars...
The heart which is glued back from pieces and now a scar is forever there...
The Love is locked inside me forever..
A love that i will cherish for the rest my life...
Really thanks owh mun...
Now lets move forward together bah...
I think u should have a prey d gua...haha
I still searching for mine owh..
This time must make sure its for real...
Long Term relationship...
No longer crying for what is in the past...
Keep Moving Forward...
Memories is what makes us stronger...
Experience is what makes us understand and know what to do...
Love is what that give hope to our life...
Hmmm so boring lately...
Wana find things to do liao...
But this time make sure must not make myself overstress...
Must relax when my body needs..
Must do accordingly...
Must not over the limit of others and also mine...
Learn from the past...
Improve at the present...
Hope for the best in the future...
Life goes on...
Thats why i must
Get on going in my life....

No comments: