Saturday, December 6, 2008

Took me quite awhile, Now must get back on TRACK d...

Lew Kit Mun, a girl once i loved so much that i cant let go, finally i let go d...
hmmm took me quite awhile..

After all this things including friends,
now although got issues
but still this should be the things that i have to understand learn and grow right?
Well having a feeling for another person does not means that for sure the person likes u coz...
it might be a feelings one side only.
And loving a person does not means that we must be wif them together...
Mun now got new person in her heart d...
I got mine too...
But why we both still single?
lolx i dont think she will be single for long.
But i think i will...for another few months? years?
Who knows..
Better enjoy my life now...if not later got gf time only regret arh...lolx
Now i know why i appreciated love so much....
I also understand why i so scare and what i am scared of loving another person after the breaking....
Loving does not only have the sweet sweet things its not a dream or wanderland, in this world as a fact, love hurts more then anything but at the same time we appreciate it and we grow on it.
The previous love i lost its because i lost myself...
thats why i lost my love.
We must be who we are...
What for we change for the sake of other people?
Why cant we just be the way we are??
I mean for me ofcourse....lolx..
From today onwards i will have to change back d..
Regina thanks ya? for that day's phrase
Made me realise what i have lost for long time ago...hehe
Thanks to all my friends that cared for me....
Hmmm i was tired in the past now no more..
I know that i got so many friends that cared for me...
So i beta look after my own actions and start to care for myself liao lor.
Must not try too hard on everything, coz u just need to try ur best thats enough
Dont over do it, like i did all the time
Its time i try things more easily not too hard..
Not to force myself too much also...
But now need to force myself for FA2 exams on tuesday
Tate, Lets Fight Till The End of THE(exam)
lolx...
K lar will FIGHT for my exam on tuesday...
TOnight i fight for the knowledge that i left behind...
Those girls that i had loved b4...
please stay happly everyday,
make sure u remember to smile k?
Those friends that cared for me all the while...
thank you guyzz very much...
and also do remember to smile everyday k?
Those friends who got issue or problems
i will be here for u,
As an (smiling gas machine or a wall for u to scream at)
just let me know k?
Home issue sattled,
friendship issue understand and working on it,
love issue stop thinking about it d...
so now study issue FIGHTING FOR IT now...


†Man Zai†

No comments: