Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wow nice day today...Finally fin all assignments left Presentation

Well dint felt anything also about my presentation,
Hope can finish faster also...
Finally got some good news...haha
Waited for MONTHS d...lolx
Tonight went out wif Kenny and friends for dinner...
End up once reach kenny's place nia...
he told me..LOLx i eat d...
I was like...
Wat the..zzzz
End up me and 2 more friends eat nia...i tot finding Zhu Cha mia place
Must find liao...
Well hope can get a nearer place but now ending up to go to
CAMERON!!!
lolx near my house(NEAR KEK LOK SI)
gona drive like HELL liao this friday...
Wah cant wait to go to the apartment stay.
Atlast can relax my mind and my body d...
hehe
Yay dai dai coming back d...this friday also zzz LOL
My Uncle from Johor comming back tomorrow i gona go fetch them...
Then got to go class presentation...
Then what? after class go do survays for the HSBC eh thingy..
LOL fully packed but now i know how to enjoy what i doing d
Mun..Gam Ba Teh on ur Friday Issue day owh...
Miss Cheryl Good LUCK on everything...
And the rest...hope things will end up the way it should bah...
Happy ending is the best...
K lar i go rest liao finish preparing my presentation d...
so sienzzz...
lolx

No comments: