Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanks owh Mun...

hehe... without you, maybe I cant grow up ler...
Thanks owh...for everything...
LOL.. in this life arh, you really make me realise 1 thing...
The thing which makes me grow up now...
last time whenever I saw a girl who can simply fall in love
I will say they..."Shui Xing Yang Hua"
But now...its normal la...
lolx I ady get use to it d.
Although I can tell u time did not cure anything
It just let us to get use to what we are at the time being
Well mun arh I really hope u can take out some courage to go face ur problems
Not to run away from it all the time owh...
If u keep on run away, thus will only hurt others more and more only...
U always say u wont hurt those that u love...
But I think u hurt the most eh also is the 1 that u love eh la...
Dont believe me u can ask ur X's
Anyhow, U must jia you owh... Gam Ba Teh on ur studies...
And hmmm I dono ka u about how u treat guys as,
Just hope u wont hurt anymore guys...
Hehehe.. Enjoy ur life as i did now la...
Hmm Now days still got think but not thinking about u liao lor mun...
I will think of our love... hahaha
The love that once i had for you, really was a miracle
I din't realise it until that day...hahahaha
What really happen? I dont know how to tell le...
I wana pass u a thing...the thing that all secrets that i did not tell u..
ITS INSIDE.....
But since u din't want to even find me d..
no more sms or calls...
nvm d lor..
If got chance will pass it to u but
I think u might just throw the "thing" away bah
Well anyhow just let it be...
I really hope u can get a new BF,
I hope I can get a new GF also..walao
But for now I wan to concentrate on my studies thats the most important
If got feelings then only go try liao la..
now dont have yet...
Mun arh, although I hope u can grow up also but
I think....
You wont grow so fast,
You will give a reason that u gave me b4
Its hard to CHANGE...
lolx I dint ask u to change owh...
just hope you can realise how important it is to face all the problems
Aiya later got time I must post the video ady
sommore got pictures...
ok la I better go rush my assignments now
Chiawzzz

No comments: