Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Walao..I overstress liao la...

Cannot liao.. I really must find a way to Destresss
Abo really cham, now days suddenly I felt myself damn Chi Kor..
I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!!!!
Must wake up d...
Last night my back and head damn pain
Was doing my works then also was trying to do my assignment
But end up like a SHYT
I do till half way wakao I SLEPT Jor again
Holy SHYT liao this time
Must promise myself ady
Really have to rest my body for 1 whole day after all assignments
Really must relax my body everynight after work sia
Cannot overstress myself
Must start to love myself liao
Last time say aiya NVM 1 lar..
Now say wakao really mind liao la..
Now days suddenly i so ABNORMAL jor
Friends told me d..but B4 that i realise jor walao
Wat is wrong wif me..>??!
I really hope that I am just too stress
Must relax abit liao
also must RUSH assignment....fast fast finish then good lor
dont need to think too much liao...

No comments: