Sunday, November 9, 2008

Assignment night.....

Whoa...I did my assignment till 6am this morning...LOL!!!!
What a miracle...
at 6 straight slept and now its ady 10am...
I need to rush down to church d ...breakfast bye bye....T.T..so hungry...
Zialat ler...so damn dizzy now...
Stomach empty...
Alittle bit stim now...
Thanks to Tate kor... I overnight at his place
walao... lolx but eventually finished one paper d...
Now got 3 more left...better then nothing la..
Ok then i better go now if not will be late d
Later dono dai dai what time ni wake up ler?
I so tired lor....
But cant sleep coz friends need my help later...
Yen min will come pass me his assignment coz he's going to Johore next week
After that will go down to help Kenny at 3pm then
after that will go down to Masyarakat Penyayang
There will meet Wendy..see some kids perform...hahax..
my finger wound so fast healed ady, just a scar there
End it here if not the more i type i wont stop d...hahax...
Must be ENERGETIC!!!!!!!!!!! Got power meh now? so tired...zzz lolx
Have to Nge Nge Teh also....
Gam Ba Teh everyone who is having a hardtime
Must not give up no matter what you are doing
(Except those crimes or bad things la)
I Gave up loving but wont give up finding love..
Hope will get a true love soon enough...hehe
Its time I better go then

No comments: