Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today (6.11.2008)

Wah today early morning woke up keep on go here and there then end up at coll...
Hmmm its time for me to continue mylife...
i cant just stop here to keep on depress just because mun mun love another guy right?
I must find a better girl to replace her?
But i need time...
I need time to let me get better and use to when talk to mun...
hope i can talk heart to heart wif her but...seems dono why cant..
Now can d..
Nobody will read myblog until i post it right?
I will start letting people know what i wana post d....
Its mylife to start...
Goodbye mun...hope still can be friends...lolx
Well dono which 1 to go for this time...so many people...why dont just let it be?
Let time and god to decide d...i dont want to go for it d...waste of time str and ..energy
Life ......life......life

No comments: