Friday, November 7, 2008

Realise one thing when i am in for this love...

I'd realise that when we love a person we cannot care for them over...
We cannot love them too much...
We cannot think of them too much...
All of this will create disaster..
I would rather have a normal love...
I will sacrifice abit..but not as much as i did in the past...
I would be careful on how to care for a girl...
I will now know that how much i must put on a love..
How much is the limit for caring them...
Everything is a limit...
Thanks mun... after alot of thinking again...u made me realise
That love...is something we must know when to start..
When to stop...
When to do...
When not to do...
Nice learning this from you...hehe..
Sorry i was being so stupid and stubborn in the past...
LOL..
hmmm Its PROM dude...
Lets have fun...
Promise Dai Dai must take Lots of picture to let her see..hahax..
Hmm must take plenty of it put at my blog tomorrow....but tonight still have to work
WORK work work ...
Cham liao la I become Workaholic ady cannot cannot
I must not change because Mun Mun dont want me...
ALthough i treat her as everything when she treat me just as an option...
I must learn from this love...
Must not treat a girl as everything when she treats u just as an option..
Must treat all girls as an option until the girl treats u as everything then only treat her as everything
Must improve...people improve i must to....
Hahaha realise is not a bad thing at all..
Understand is a must
But must not always stays inside lies...
Because ONE lie...need TEN others to cover..
How many lies can we create?
How many things can we cover?
hahaha lifes without lies is impossible but
Life with pure white lies thats enough..
Ok its time i am going to Prom d...Hope to meet up with better girls...hahahaha..
Not to say mun is bad...shes a good girl...just her heart no longer have me inside...
Must find a girl with the heart inside me and make Sure i have feelings for her...hahahaha
Ok then C Yall ....hope to get plenty of picture tonight....

No comments: