Monday, September 28, 2009

A situation which I am lost...

Well today i can say i am very lucky to have you bie..
I know your love which have already poured at my heart filling it to its maximum...
It have already overflowed.. thanks ya?
Those feelings that you'd talked about just now..
I do face that b4..
I know its kinda hard to face but that time i did manage to face it alone...
I want to help you but i also want you to try and face it 1st... when you are at your
most helped needed i will appear k? love ya.

Starting from 26 September 2009 1.41am Joe The Wormy officially announce
Dear Jes Jes, Ah Bie as his lawfully girlfriend.

So starting from that day onwards.
Joe the wormy must be prepared on 24 hour basis...
Anytime help needed will directly be provided no matter what scenario he is in.
His control of his emotion have improved...
He can smile when he's in pain(well soon he will go for a checkup with some doctors*maybe this coming wednesday but perhaphs sooner next week bah*) coz
He din't want his beloved Bie get worried too much
Now then This following week will have to start on Day 1(miss her alot scenario) again starting from tomorrow..
Thanks to Bie now i got a new plan on my project...
Its time to change...(Major 1 i guess)
Step into a field where(i've stopped joining for afew years)
Venture into life where i've been before but left afew years ago..
Its start of something new...

Bie Jia you... You can do it de...
The shoulder which is specially made for you always be there for you ya? hehe
Dont worry too much, just go for it... support will be given by dear all the time...
Just 1 phone call even if i'm at Johore i will fly back within 6 hours time just to be by your side k?
Loving you will soon or have already been a "Xi Guan" ady... slowly... gently... softly... and also
Deeply.. hehe

Now Day 1..actually today loe...
10a.m McD Greenlane meeting + decision making + action taking..Ending should be at 12am tomorrow i guess..
Life act for my future career starting point..dangzz its hard but good enough i can manage it well
Bie arh please forgive me if i did not took good care for my health this week ya? just for this week
Coz i want to go fullforce on my work owh..

I hope this can bring me some new hope where i can continue to bring future inside my life..
Bie u add oil on fighting againts your feelings ya? i will add oil on my work.. u also jia you on ur studies owh...*where i will prepare some also on ur studies hope can help you bie*

Lets fight together bah bie... Jia you Jia you Jia you... I love you...hehe

-Man Zai-

No comments: