Friday, September 4, 2009

What a Mess start but not bad the ending..lolx

Its been awhile since i've been updating my blog.
Lately i guess i've been studying hard on how to start up a New N.G.O. (Non Government Organization)
...dam its so hard
I've work my ass of thinking on how to prepare a Perfect slide to use on my work..
I need dam a lot of network for now... i'd better stop using those vulgar words d...
Well Its nice to know that there is still a person who is such keen to learn in this world exist.

But then lately maybe i really dint realise that how much i've been stressing myself. So i'd better start to take care of my health since somebody(NAG-ed) me to take care...
Its a good advice for me also actually. Thanks I'll take up the advice..(if she reads it)

Neway will continue fight in my career when success that time will let every1 know how i did it.
But during the way down to success i will need people to support which i hope they will want to know how am i going to success.

Interested just contact me, or just simply leave a comment here i'll get through with it and maybe keep in touch with you.

Business is all inside my mind, opportunity is things that i do not want to miss...
But problems is those that allowing myself to stress myself.

My EQ consider high but still i am just another ordinary person.
In my life i've learned alot but still there are much more for me to learn.
Letting go is also a way to ..... nvm bout that but
Consiquenses is now things that will block my way..
Must think of a fact that can allow the consiquenses to become my power to influence more people in the future...
I want to thank god that i have my life still here sitting typing this msg.
Thank god give me such a nice father and mother although i wont blame my mom for not being a good mom coz not every mother is being thought or showered by mother's love.. i wont blame her coz i love her and she's my mom.
Neway i am thankful for my dad being so supportive in what i have been doing, although i did admit its my fault that my dad lost RM 13k for my lesson...
My parents should have stop me for that but nvm...
I'll be able to start my own things without letting my parents worry anymore starting from now..
I want to get all my plans work to atleast support my family.
My dad have been working like COW(for like so long since b4 i've born) still he is now working
I want him to rest relax before he reaches his age of 53 (Thats one of my target now). And my mom just i want her to stop worrying about finance in the family, it should be stressing her out like MAD lately.
I want to help my elder bro to get his NEW house asap, and i want to prepare a fund for my younger bro to get his studies after FORM 5...
Its just in a few years time but mom, please stay until i can really let you enjoy your life stop working for MINIMUM enjoy 5 to 10 years... i know ur cancer...stage please stay longer mom..

Gramps(granpa and granma) you two have been supportive enough teaching the lesson of your life to us thank you. I want everyone to enjoy what i can make out of my career(including my Pak pak(my dad's older bro) Ah Sook(my dad's younger bro) And gugu(my dad's Eldest Sis)
All of them to enjoy what i can get i will guide them with my way...

So God please bless me with the success and minor fault which will let us grow more...
Bless me with more endurance and knowledge in the road that i have choose..
Guide me when i speak, and lastly bless my whole family to gain health and wealth.

Now Lets get going (Dont stop its not a time to stop although i felt a mild Fever and mild headache but IT WONT AFFECT me) must jia you... hehe Bro's Gam ba Teh together now!!

No comments: