Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Heartache huh? lolx wat la me...

Although predicted that today will come...why still it hurts so much?
Nvm nvm let it be, i'll get use to it soon.
She'll soon be a person very important in the society..
What the hack am i thinking, she might even not choose me in the future..
This really is WTF what am i thinking...
Do i really love her so much d?
or mayb i know the answer...its YES

Let it be 1st...
I got so much to worry still must be STRONG JOEL CHONG WEI-WERN!!
Its time to get on with your career...
No time for you to cry dammit..
But then thought of rejecting a girl type friend's invitation to movie...
yet she accepts to watch movie wif......
Aihz whats on my brain it does not LINK at all!!!!
STUPID JOEL!!STOP thinking so much...
Lets get on with my career..FOCUS on career CAREER.....
STOP IT STUPID JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its making me crazy sooner...
I'd better stop stop thinking about it...

FOCUS FOCUS JOEL!!!!!!!!!!
ok later i got a meeting with my banking agent boss then got several question which i must make clear of...
After that i have to confront and adjust things with my MRET boss..
TIME TO GET GOING STUPID MORON JOEL...
not a time for you to worry so much.. Responsible also have to come 1st...
JIA YOU Ah wern... Add oil!!

-Man Zai-

No comments: