Saturday, September 19, 2009

If i'd just realize...

If i'd just realise How much i missed her...
She went to camp starting from today...
I hope we'd be in a relationship now but i dont want to give her the pressure...
Loving her is something i cant replace by work nor anything now...=.= wat la me..
So stupid go promise her buat pa... regret d lo..
Somemore want to let her go play for 4 Years..
Walao... wats wrong with me la adui...
But then its just my feelings i can ignore...
i am proud of my emotion control...
heh..atleast thats something i can use on...

Today is just day 1...
Miss you nia jes jes...
Although i know it will hurt me the most in the end of the day but...
I guess there's no turning point d...
I was wrong that workaholic still works...
The medicine is no longer effective for me d...
Well its time to continue protect her... Love her...
Flirt i dont think i need it...coz its really from my heart..lolx
She scare i will fall deeper but i think she would know this will happen i guess..
Really hope to be with her...
I know i'm not the 100% of what she wanted but i hope atleast i can get more then 30 marks? hehe

Well then i can see my sickness is so deep..
I kept on thinking of her now...lolx better adjust the degree of miss d..
Must take control for the moment if not later she fan gan then i will lose her d...
Well then Jes Jes...add oil owh... Enjoy your camp ya?
hehe your phone should be in low batt d bah... nitezz la... dont want to disturb u d...sweet dreams....

-Man Zai-

No comments: