Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last time and now....

In the past, I would always think of weather to fall in love or not...
But now I dint manage to control it but really fell for her d...
But then she wants to play 1st at the same time she dint want to hurt me?...
wow that's i don't know how to explain..

Loving her makes me want to let her go and enjoy 1st...
So now question comes....
Should I really let her go 1st? continue concentrate on my work?
Or should I continue support her... love her like i did now?
Why does love always make my life so terrible..
Although i can totally 100% control my emotion now..finally
but when i know that she's with other guyz i will also get a little heartache..
is this love?
I guess its time for me to let go 1st...
If not she'll only be my best friend that's the limit..
We wont know weather she'll be able to meet up with someone whom will be more
suitable to be her husband in the future right?

Well Thanks arh jes jes... you've let me learn several things actually...
Knowing on how much i've fell into for you but its time for me to let go..
I know its hard enough thou.. but i'll give it a try..
Maybe its still not the right moment for me to have this love + relationship with you i guess..
Everything happens for a reason... who knows?
maybe you're the 1 who'd be the most suitable wife for me in the future 4 years?

But please ya? Jes Jes next time don't simply go into (Guyz) house..
Do things think 3 times before u take action it might take u afew seconds but pls do so...
I really scare you will get hurt... But if you really do.. the wormy will always be there k?
I'll cherish this best friend(relationship) for now.. love you owh jes..
I think this will be the last time for me (non flirtingly) telling you that i love you i guess...

Now focus on my work... Let me use workaholic to ease the pain inside my heart bah...
Maybe will need afew months then workaholic will be (deleted in my charactor)...
Maybe i dint tell u coz i dont want u to think too much...
but then my K sis use to tell me... i'm the family 1st type of person...
This statement i also dont know coz i dint really go and analyze myself..
Thanks for falling in love with me and you'd told me that ya? hehe..

Alright back to track(workaholic time)

-Man Zai-

No comments: