Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 4

Its been day 4...
Although its the 4th day....
Missed her like tons... hehe...
Well for today maybe we did contact in the morning... but then
The feeling of missing her is like taking away a whole piece of flesh away from me...
LOL...

I should know 1 thing and always kept it in my mind...
In the past this thing made me scare of walking into love...
But now i know i love her so much.. I dint want to stop loving her..
Until one day maybe she'd fall for another guy..
Till then i will just fulfill her wish and just give up..
Because i really loved her like she did to me for now(i do hope it can last until forever)...

I know why you are scared to start because you scared of hurting me...
But jes jes i hope you'd know 1 thing which i've been telling you all the while owh..
I dont mind letting u hurt..

Its not your fault that you'd hurt someone you love...(sometimes)
But then i'll make the sometimes to all the time if you want...

maybe somebody will think that i'm a dumb dumb to make such a decision..
But i know her more and more day by day...
She's actually not *hua xin* just she's playful
everytime wants to try new things... including new feelings i guess..
She's not promiscuous but just she's unsure of what she wants...
She's not a bad girl just that she did not aware of things around her...
She's one that i would love?omg i keep on write lok ki like writing a love letter aneh...
Better stop here..

Well today i did think alot about her...but then i failed to woke up to phone her this early morning..
So lausy eh me...but luckly i manage to msg-ed her...sorry ya?
Well today whole day dint know why got abit happy that she's coming back d...

Afternoon after lunch with my family i kept on thinking of her... but then
suddenly i felt like i've been annoying her when she's busy all the time so i stopped sms-ing her..
Until she starts to get on to the car...
A car which is full of guyz...
but then i cant do much also...
Since she'd told me that she wanted to play...
I wanted to fulfil her wish but frankly to tell
I can't fulfill it for her...because in the end it will just be hurting her...
Although in the process the hurt created for me i can handle but...
The end of the day hurting her is something which i wont forgive myself if i did...
Well then lets skip all these drama's which is playing inside my mind

Jes Jes... Jia you owh... on your up coming events and alot of challanges...
Which all these challenges wormy know that jes jes wanted to face them by yourself...
But once again... Wormy hope u'd know that he'll be there all the time..
Dont wait until you're collapsing then only u come and find worm worm k?
When you are stuck... help will be presented to you..
When you are in trouble... saviour will be there*Wormy*
When you are in a trauma... Wormy will help to ease your pain..
Well last and most least... i'm still in Penang... So just use my help ya?...
hehe

Jia you owh jes jes... add oil ya? hehe
Gam Ba Teh~~

-Man Zai-

No comments: