Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well day 2... its more suffering then i'd thought it will

Well today is day 2... missed her so much...
Dear Jes Jes, sorry ya? unable to give u the morning call i said i will give le...
Well i'd tried my best not to miss u d...but it seems like ...i cant control anymore...
Hmmm not bad since i am not afraid of getting hurt..
I think its because of love bah...
Well then lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst...

Time flies... time to get going and change my life starting from now on...
Let money fly to me at the same time love also come ya...

Well then this day 2 really made me sneeze alot also made me miss her so much...
I will provide Morning call as i wanted now i better go and get to bed 1st...kinda late d..

And i dono miss or mister who's viewing on behalf of Jes Jes please dont simply read and tell ya?
Thanks...

Well then i wont worship jes jes... just love her that will do..
So then besides that closed 2 case... now got 4 more to go
Then got to start with new ones...

Business Oriented students who wanted to know how to get thier 1st 10k?
Phone me (not anytime..pls i also need sleep) my contact number 016-441 5443
Please contact me between 8 in the morning till 12 at night...
So sweet dreams ya jes jes... miss u sia but what to do u at so far away... hehe
But then jes jes... Add oil owh... Jia You on being independent... hehe love u owh...

Now now better dont hope too much coz Wormy u should know 1 thing...
All of this might only be a sweet dreams for a few months.. or it might be a forever 1...
Better be prepared to get hurt...(defend just take it off la)
Backup plan's must be made and not be told...
Times up nightzz all..

-Man Zai-

No comments: