Monday, September 28, 2009

A wierd dream in deed...

Well i slept around 2 something after shedding some tears last night....
Then after i've decided to let ah bie work on herself without *annoying her* (but will reply every single msg that she will give me) all of the sudden...
I drop into a dream..
Inside the dream ofcourse ah bie was there...
Well we were just at my house and quite a lovely scene...
After a moment she said"my daddy want me to join him to take breakfast"
Then i said "I want to meet your papa"
She replied "Want ma come lo...* " something similar to that..
Then i quickly rush to go out holding her hand when she said outside my house..
Bie said "I dont know which route to go... left of right arh?"
I just reply "okok i know where dont worry ya?"

Then all of the sudden, the both of us just went to another place which i am not familiar with..
At there appeared 2 person... i think its either a male and a female... the guy told me..
"Don't let go now... continue to love her and she needs you beside her..."
*Somesort of like bie's daddy was talking to me but he looks kinda young so i doubt that its her papa owh*
Well its either an angel who come by to leave me a note...
or something is telling me that my decision is wrong for last night..

Well i will continue love her without any doubt now..(although last night did thought of stop sms-ing her let her be alone) i guess i was wrong...
Thats why i sent her a good morning wishes today bah...
Ah bie.. now i realize that the love i had for you...
I cant neglect it anymore...
I will control myself without letting you to have another headache *fan2 nao3* like u are in now..
decision will always be in your hands weather to hurt me or not to..
No matter what you will do ah bie... all i want to say is that I Love You, and You Love Me too...
So Jia you owh ah bie.. you can do it... must have the spirit to continue on what you are doing...
Stepping forward is something very hard because you are trying to change yourself..
When beggining of changing you din't get the chance to know what will happen next..
Thats also one of the reason people's did not like changes..
Because all of those uncertain things and unpredicted stuffs is what that scares people the most..
But bie... dont worry about all the changes that you are going to meet ya?
Coz.. i will be there... i know you wont accept any help from me but...
Please do accept them coz you are afraid when things starts to change ok?
I want to be there with you when you are facing some changes..
Lets change together ok ma? Jia you owh bie... Miss you alot...
(really miss until i can dream about u d...)

I'd better get going now 10.am Sharp reach McD. if not raymond will ki xiao again..
Bie Jia you bah i wont disturb u much owh... but will drop by several msg in noon evening and night k?
Jia you... and 1 more thing bie arh hope u'd know
Loving you is something that i will never regret even if it will take my life away..
Caring for you is something that now it have been a must for me...
Helping you is one thing that i wanted to do just waiting you to accept...
hehe jia you ...you can do it...

-Man Zai-

No comments: