Thursday, September 17, 2009

† The symbols... †

Finally my boss is making fun out of me...
Well its ok i'll endure it..
Planning on who to target at and how to approach them... although still in progress but aihz sadness... so many things to do.. Better accept all sorts of challenge to be stronger in the future.
Well "she had a stomachache today" i know what to do but then still i am so worried..
Once she said that my thought came in....
Food posioning? Gastric? or even alot more....
Sometimes i really think too much huh? but worrying means what? means i care loe...adui..

OK last night i argued and thanks to this conflict i got so much relief on my work....
So guyz and gals i'll be starting to hunt all of you down 1 by 1 with several business u see?With that you'll please understand my situation and i dont want it to be this way its just a way to gain my starting point...

Tonight i am going to have a meeting up wif buzz partnazz at Gurney drive there next to a 7-11 which i dont even know where is it...
well knowing she's going to a camp soon might be able to miss her haha...
Better dont later she keep on get itchy her ears then when she come back sure scold me sia..
Also she's facing so much pressure which i hope i wont be giving her more...
i can see from her body language she's quite suffering at some point..
But at the same time she's enjoying the process..

Well back to my life after next TUESDAY i will be FREE!!!!
Free from MRET, FREE from my boss and manager although they acted differently after i argued with them..
I'd even said hi howz things? they no reply mia... both of them
my boss got la owh "zhe yang lor" in mandrin...

Alright better get some rest later got tons of things to do still...and i dint bring my lappie which is such a sadness...

-Man Zai-

No comments: