Sunday, February 1, 2009

Exhousted day...

1st here i must apologies to those people who msn me and i did not manage to reply them...
Sorry ya?
I went to climb up the Balik Pulau mountain(my aunts house)
Walk whole way up was too tired....
Slept last night around 9pm...lolx
too early also haha so sorry ya?
Yesterday early mornin, went to take my breakfast....
then go fix my car.
Finally my car is fixed....
then afternoon went to my aunts house..
Knowing need to climb up da mountain to reach...
but i treat it as an exercise
Hoping can walk up without stopping ...
but still stopped twice...
lolx too tired i guess
But success liao la...just stopped twice
last time walk half way ady like want to die d..
Now? Can climb up reach there time so happy..
haha but leg used up alot of str lor...hehe
Night time reach home accompany my dad go see doct...
He fall sick...Wish my dad can get well soon...
then reach home time around 9pm..
Was tired like hell...
really like hell lie down on bed nia...
i think not more then 1 min doze off d..
haha
thats why now i felt so sorry dint reply all the msn....
well hope they'd 4giv me...hehe
Ok la...i beta continue sleep then just 3am now...lolx so early wake up pula..
haha...nitezzz
†Man Zai†

No comments: