Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fever never gone down...

Lolx..
So stupid can think that my ex can really come..
I know today i will be having whole day home until night time go work..
Pass things for my boss then continue rest liao lor..
Beta stay alone also...
If not later the fever spread i more xiao ki...lolx
Hmmm after telling out how i felt really made me feel better...
but only abit..
I know why mun dint want to answer..
Because shes scared that she will be da person who say Break up again...
She always scare that she got hurt or the other half got hurt..
Actually mun arh...
why care so much?
The most important thing is ...
we really loved each other ..
If we did somthing wrong..
We always know that other half will forgive..
Because when once person loves another...
for sure they will forgive them nomatter what..
I can understand now how much it hurt when i said those words to you...
Sorry ya mun...really sorry please forgive me...
But now i want to do is..
To redo my mistakes..
make it not to be a mistake thats all..
And...
Here will be the last time that i am going to mention it on my blog...
Mun arh I Love You...
forever I will until u said u no longer want to be with me anymore..
hehe dint know why i so stubborn...
If u really scare that both of us will get hurt...
Then lets try to do it this way...
Accept that each person also ada salah and find ways to fix the problem..
Can?
I dont mind u go out wif any1...
coz we sure will meet new people in life.
Just tell each other thats the correct way,
Not like last time go out also nid create so much lies..for what?
scare hurt tiok another half?
when they find out lagi hurt right?
lolx aihz...
say no lies..
but end up full of lies..
after break up lagi more lies to make us feel beta...
ok la i go finish up my work..
later night time nid to go to my workplace hope by then i wont feel dizzy...
So that i can drive properly...

Regina Kenny and Timi...
have a safe trip down to KL lor..
Dai Dai...sorry ya?
made u worried...
i'm fine..just fever i can handle it..
Think too much cause tons of problem..
beta dont think just do what our heart desires and
what that is under our control...
I finally found back my courage to tell mun...
found back my courage that I kept in the fridge for so long d..
Frozen d lor..
now going to melt it with my fever..
Now spoken out what i felt le..
Hoping for the best but..
maybe it will be the worst who knows..
I Love her thats for sure...
But i also need to get going in my life right?
Cant just stop there and think..
Continue my life...
Need to find ways to get Tons of money
Thats when I can hold up a family...
Want to Bring my future Wife go travel..
Have fun...together..just 2 of us...
or maybe 3?4?(when got babies le) lolx..
Finish with my Dreams...which i dono weather it will come true or not..
Now Get back to reality...
Work work work...lets continue...
Full of working schedule that can make me busy
Busy liao ma wont luan luan think d lor..
But sickness please go away i need to stay healthy to catch up with the schedule
THe busy busy schedule..
How I hope I can cancel everything in my schedule and go out
go out on Alot of dates with the 1 i love the most...
Hehe...
And mun arh...
How are you owh lately?
I miss u but...did u miss me?
I wana talk with you but did u want to talk with me?
I want to be with you but do you still want to be with me?
I love you still and I know u cant forget the love that we had ...
still do you love me now?
Really want to know more about u mun...
but all this need you to give a chance le..
†Man Zai†

No comments: