Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Updates updates...

Hmm its been awhile since i have time to blogging ady...
Lately i've been done alot of thinking...
Thinking weather is it good to express my feelings to the girl now?
Thinking weather is it a good time to be her bf now?
lolx... all of it made me now dont want to tell her...want to help her instead...lolx
But then Its CNY what for i think so much...

Happy Chinese New Year Guys and girls,
i am Planning on how to Maximize my ang pao...
LOL must get TOns of it...lolx
Trying to la atleast
Tomorrow need to go up and down of whole Penang Island so..
Now i beta go rest d la..
and err...hmmm i think i miss out 1 thing..
Very important 1..
Dai dai's blog link...i lost it...zzzz
Wat am i doing lately..think too much d la...cham
lolx
Life really bored me..
But i made my life much more livelier then before..
Must stay focus when we do things..
Must concentrate well enough..
Must keep on IMPROVING...
and most important thing..
Must live happily, coz Life is short..
Enjoy while we can..
Work hard to show the people that we can..
And live a life with no regrets...
Although there are some regrets ady..
But will try my best to not regret anymore...
Regret on my ex...
Regret on thoese stupid thoughts that made me single back....
But all these regrets....made me grow i guess...
lolx atleas now i know what my target is..
I wan to hit a Big 1 and take the total to clear my dad's debt...let him live a stressless life...
Then now trying to earn as much Side income as possible
Hmm what ealse...oh ya who wana find me buy house or sell house..
All i will charge comision la...only 1.8% wont be much...
lolx
Beta go rest d...anyway
Mun arh... Happy Chinese new year le...
Wish u can get tons of ang pao's and...wish u really can be happy all the time..
Please dont keep on rush or go blank mode when u chat or talk wif me k? lolx
When u dont have anything to talk to me that time,
i think u should be doing Tons of thinkings la..
Anyway...enjoy ur trip back at ur home town lor...
Dai Dai thanks for everything owh.....
Tian...cheer up la...
lately so quite and try to figure out why lor if u felt u are being left out...
lolx..actually we dint left u out is just u felt it that way...
And.. Sze Yee...hmmm wish u can get Tons of ang paos also...
so that after CNY can go paksa u treat me 1 meal lolx...(jk jk)
haha...
All my friends please enjoy CNY also k?
Hmm Boss (Mr Eddie)...wish u can have a splendid time wif ur daughter...in this CNY
All friends who is going out from Penang please have a safe trip...
And i will be back for the Pictures that i capture this CNY...will try to capture alot la...
Hehe
†Man Zai†

No comments: