Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14...

FInally its today...
well dint know why after havin a relationship i wish today ...
i wish today got people can accompany me...lolx
but then its just another ordinary day right?
but then the lonelyness why come 1? I just dont want to feel it again...
I got to admit...its good to be in a relationship but...
Its hard to mantain it...
I will do my best if i were to be in another relationship in the future...
But then all is just talking...Lazy to go ady la...
Last night i was at Tate's place studying(actually dint study much also)
Then saw the video last time 2~3 years ago..
One of my friend show me when i failed in chasin a girl..
That Motivation talker gave me the urge to move forward..
Get going in my life...continue finding...
I suddenly have the feeling of wana go find another one...
All of the urge is back but..
This time i really am scared...
Scared of losing another person again...
I am not scared of getting hurt...
But scared that will lose a person after i put hyper alot of efforts on her...
All i want is not a normal person's love life..
I want it to be a perfect 1...
Slowly la... I know i need time..
Maybe its not now?
Maybe it is? who knows...
I am no God..
But a passanger that god sent to earth..
How i hope i can have a date on Feb 14...haha
But then have date also must think we (guyz) have to pay ler...lolx
hahahaha...
What a thing...
human keep on complain...
why cant i just stop complaining...
Single life is nice but lonely....
Life in a relationship its not lonely but...
Its issues, if no issues then good la...but i dono..
I want but somehow at somepoint i dont want...lolx
what was i thinking so zialat..
Maybe today i want it but tomorrow dont want it...
But i can say is that if i have it i will appreciate it...
Happy Valentines day to everyone..
Mun...happy vals day ...
Happy Valentines to all my friends and family...
Dai Dai Happy Valentines ...
Howz ur day? got new boy boy?hehe...
† Man Zai †

No comments: