Monday, February 2, 2009

Whats wrong with me these few days...

Its been few days this stupid feelings come back.....
but i guess its normal i think...lolx
Hmm
Suddenly this came to my mind pass few days...
What if i ask mun arh...now i have found back myself le...
Can we still be together?
LOL funny huh?
why i suddenly have this though?i also dono..
But i've been dreaming bout her again...
its been 4 days this feelings have been bothering me
Love her really is sumthing i wont forget..
lolx love until now still aneh...
When break that time...alot of friends ask me let go...
including her friend that i seek for advice...Vickie...
Well i did let go...for that timE...
And did really get use to it when shes(mun) not around
but then why suddenly this feeling of want to be wif her come back again?
Whats wrong with me?
Izzit I think to much...?
Just now msn that time want to ask her that question....
(mun arh...now i have found back myself le...
Can we still be together?)
lolx..but eventually i dint..
Maybe i think that she got sum1 ealse in her heart d gua..
Until now since the day we seperated and she ask me go read her blog..
the last time was November 23...
Until now i dint dare to go and read her blog...LOL!!!
What the hell is wrong with me...
Stupid huh this Man Zai..really like sor lou..
lolx... dumb dumb lai..
Think soo much for what..
Assignment must finish also stuck coz of this..
Why ...am i stupid? or stubburn? or both ....
Well got a girl i tot i can get going ady...
She asked me weather she is qualified to be my gf or not.. Rin.. sorry ya? i rejected
Coz i really still dono what the hack am i thinking..
LOL relationship this thing really will lead to horror experience but...
i really scare that i will lose another person again...
Really really am afraid of getting
my heart broken into trillion pieces like it happened b4...
Really am scared...lolx but then...
I can live but still thinking like a donkey...lolx
OK now here i ask la...if mun got read it then if she wan reply reply lor if not nvm..
Joel: Mun arh...now i really found back myself d....sorry ya in the past..
Can we still be together?
Mun: ???
Ok finish asking i beta get going on my assignments..
Got exam soon lolx cant stop here..
coz time wont stop for me to worry, scare or think...
It will stop when memories are created..
it will stop when life ends...
It will stop when its carved into our brain...
but it wont stop when we worry, think too much, or even luan luan think...
K lar wish all those people who broke up with their another halves can be back together
Or
Get a better 1...
I want to get a better one? or want to be back wif her(Mun)? Lolx..
Complicated mind beta dont think then nothing will happen right?
Ya thats right now dont think..
Just think on my assignment and work...
Ok decide d..beta faster go do if not later think again..
Then stuck again lolx
Thanks dai dai for being there to teman me...but u also go oi oi earlier lor...hehe
† Man Zai †

No comments: