Saturday, February 7, 2009

Past few days of rejections...made me decide ady

These few days.. after a stupid action i made..lolx
I really go and tell her i still love her..haha
she should be hating me more now...
but then i think should be ok la...
Everything is fine now...just i think she dint even want to meet me anymore..
Well i am fine with that..
Wish her can be with her current crush forever then..(i cant do much d)
Tired of fallin in love...
Tired of everything...
After several night of cant sleep now i realise..

I am to late..haha
Remembered that time when she wants to get close to me?
Why i so stupid go luan luan think at that period...
Hahahaha
But then shes right also la...not wrong pun..
just my act makes our relationship say bye bye..
Ok lets get on with my life bah..
Finding ways to know more girls..
hehehe
Later hope i can fall in love again..
(try to go meet up with a girl) but then aihz...
i also dono la..
All i hope now is that
Someone who can suddenly want to spend the rest of her life with me...
(make sure its my cup of tea 1st lor) lolx
Tired of finding but if i dont find where can get...lolx
Life's really short..well going to my friends house soon then go hunt for chicks...lolx...
Chiawzzz(hope really can la)
Well at here i wish all my friends and my Ex(Happy Valentines Day)
Wish you all can be with da person you really love...
make sure u all stick together long long arh
must trust each other and..care for them
always think what they feel if u do something, not what we feel when we do it.
(this is what i dint make it gua) Hehehe...
Kz wish me some luck also...thanks..zz
† Man Zai †

No comments: