Sunday, February 22, 2009

Purposely or not purposely?

Its been awhile since i've been blogging,
Lately was too busy and...
Stressin myself, my body and my mind up..
Slept 2~4 hours per day for the past few weeks..
Busy for exams, studies, relationships, and...
Family matters...
Now exam has passed, assignment still keep on comming,
Relationships got beta (between friends) and
Family matters seems to be better then before..
Actually i got so much things to tell to mun,
Alot of things to ask her...
Alot of things i want to share with her in the past few weeks,
but lately we barely talk....
that seems like ...
there is a huge wall between us already..
Misunderstandings and all those unidentified problems issues,
I dont know how...really dont know...
A friend have just passed away again,
She's not the 1st friend of mine who passed away so i dint felt so hard to get use to it..
I think its hard i can say for those who is their 1st friend...
Hard to accept the fact that she did pass away just like that...
We humans appreciate friends, atleast i did..
And mun i ask da question because i want all those who is very down or depress,
To accept the fact that people do die,
Death is not sumthing to be sad to,
Actually death teach us and let us grow more....
But then coz of death we lose all friends, a lot of memories..
And also we will be creating alot of pain and problems for the people who is surrounding us..
But then if we do accept the fact that death is somthing that we are going to see in the future,
We should appreciate all the presents that the GOD have gave to us..
Everything we have now..
Anyway From the past i hoped that Mun can be the closest friend i can have..
Now she's sort of became the worst friend i can have..
I dont know why...
But its a fact now...
Meet a new girl,
she's going to Study outside of Penang soon,
hope to know her more..
She had a smile which gave me the 2nd time of .....
But maybe we just dont have the fate to meet up,
if we do i hope to know her more..
Did i purposely or not purposely dislike Mun?
I dint dislike her, but the way she speaks to me...
Its like she dint even want to talk to me...
Maybe that time starts
the heart of caring for her faded away....
Now All i care is to my friends and family and i hope i can meet up wif Da right girl..
Regina pull a prank on me at Val's day...
Made me look like a dumb ass infront of her and that little sky..
but then its quite nice to get prank once in awhile..
But then lolx my BRO also dint tell me ..*(i am talking about you JAMES)* lolx
Dont mind la i dint mind also haha
Anyway why i trust Regina so much...lolx
coz i cherish the bond that we have??
Haha or i purposely believe in her coz she's a friend to me?
lolx anyhow anything will happen in the future but
the friendship we had will last forever..
Friday night (7pm)...
when i reach home...
collapes like a dead person..
But at 10pm plus Tate ajak me out
we go play game till 4am..
haha... so nice then 7am at saturday go do exercise Jogging at Air Itam Dam,
So damn nice...lolx
afta that?? what did i do ?? reach home nia fall apart
(coz of the tiredness...slept for nearly 20 hour continuesly)
then skip working and
dint make it for my mom's event sorry ma....
Finally its sunday went to church and now stuck at home doing notes
Still abit tired but cant keep on sleeping right?
Still need to find a boost for my life..
But where to find?
Find KM?? lolx wont gua i dint know much about her also
Although she's the som1 I met(from da above statement)
But her smile will last forever in my mind bah..
Nice person but dint even said hi to her..
LOL that day i was too tired when I 1st met her
But anyway heard that she's going to study at dono where d
Perak or Kedah forgot d...
But KM(if u read this) Gam Ba Teh on ur studies..
Hehe
Lolx...
if I really got The chance
really wana go hang out wif her..
But then maybe there is no chance ad gua
Heard shes going on March..whcih is 1 week from now...lolx

Ok lets stop here continue next time when I have da mood to write...
† Man Zai †

No comments: