Thursday, December 18, 2008

What a day...but i enjoyed it instead of complaining it...lolx

Today so suay...morning go cut hair...(hair dresser not there SEAN)
then after that go find my friend after leaving Prangin(Kena Saman sommore white LEG eh)
RM 300 fly....T.T
Wat the...nvm lor..
Working that time so tired...TERTIDUR sommore
Luckly awhile nia
I keep on slap myself...
At night we went calorine with the Gang..lolx
Such a fun thing to do...
I love calorin but the santa i cant make it
COz of what?
Coz of my time that i set accordingly to MR Bernard gave me..
He said Wednesday...so i arrange all my things at tuesday...
Then suddenly he say tuesday...
I told him straight away i cant...
He insist on wanting me can..
I said to him SIR i try k?latest what time i can go?
He said? TWO PM...u can cabut d..
then i ma tell him sir...tomorrow Rehersal only righT? ok then i try make it on 2
After all my adjustment made...i made it on 1pm
Now he so angry about me...
He tot i ditch him...
Sir i hope u understand..
I liked to be santa actually but i really cant make it...
Next semester i going to see him...
hope he wont be so angry...
Calorin this thing..is just havin fun
I dint join any CLUB because they asked...
I join because i want to find things to do...
I want to stop thinking of things that i dont want..
I want to relax and have fun..
Mr B... if u read this u will understand more...
†Man Zai†

No comments: