Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a day...

Early morning woke up so late..missed the badminton...
afternoon went lunch
then settled some issue then after that
I went to the singing again..
Singing really is what i like the most i think
But then...
I finally got the courage to tell what and how i felt
To the person I once loved the most..
Hmm actually was thinking that...
We can still be together..
(that was last month)
But then after da insident...
And the way how she treated me..
I started to think and consider what all my friends and family
have been tellin me..
Although really its hard at 1st for me..
And I still hope she cared for me..
But she wont la...
I know her heart got another person d..
Well wishing for her will never be enough i guess...
Hmm..
But then mun arh...loving you was not a mistake...
Its fate that bring us together...
Just decision was made by us... not by fate..
I got to admit here...I loved her till that day...
she started treating me like that
I cant blame her for that also
Coz i really changed..
She felt so fake when she's with me..
I must understand that..
but thanks to her also i realise how fake i was..
I was totally not myself...
Then i realise...that time
I was not in love...
But obsess...lolx
hmmm
Well now that I have expressed my feelings..
And i know she wont tell anything to me even if she wants or have...
Because she will think that she might hurt me again or maybe hurt herself...
I hope she'd told me...atleast i can have a know...
Ok then back to square 1...Single and available..
My life now...is to work and enjoy what i am doing..
And mun arh...
I wish that you can somehow...
be with the person that you love now..
Hmm make sure both of you are happy owh...
K lar..if can keep in touch if u dont want I wont force eh...
Tomorrow is Sunday d...
Got tons of things to do...
Night time got event...dont know want to go or not also...lolx
This xmas i think i will be going trough a lonely night bah...alone...
Hope that good things will happen this year...(i mean xmas)
Wish ALL the best
for all my friends, family and loved one's and
also those that i loved b4..
Merry Christmas..
†Man Zai†

No comments: