Friday, December 26, 2008

Goku zai,...Man Zai...now back on track!!

Finally that stupid feelings went off liao...wakakakaa
Hmmmnn... well its been awhile now got the fighting SPIRIT BACK ON TRACK d...
OK...start to plan for my Finance for next year later...(around 6pm like that)
Tonight will plan everything for next year liao..
CANT WAIT for the time to pass
Actually miss all the time when i am wif my friends and so on...
Last night...a long lost friend sudd phone me...
lolx she asked me go to a place(wah...to me like sumhow Heaven) coz all leng lui...
lolx its a new place just open not long ago by her cousin's family
The environment is nice..sooner or later will make sure i bring my friends there...
Hehe....so energetic now...
New year New life New...experience...lolx
K lar stop here beta get starting d...

No comments: