Thursday, December 18, 2008

Da day when i bcame a SLAVE for Miss Cheryl


A Crime that Pinky(JunJong) Made: Poking the property of Miss Cheryl


When he(Pinky) was Jailed due to the crime he did...


Pinky, Jessie and Sheuely working on the things that we SLAVES have to move


Pinky, me Sheuely and Jessie working hard as a Slave..



Working like a COW...Miss Cheryl..this is how hard we work as A SLAVE...lolx...



Wow today so lame woke up that morning was so energetic and doing stuff
But then...something happened in between
Luckly da conflic have pass d...
Conflict wif my granny...
Actually was my mistake,
coz i told a lie...
I lied to my granny that day..
And at night time i went to tell her i lied to her...(through the phone)

Actually is my mom who phoned me that night...
then end up she open loud speaker...
then sommore my granny next to her...=.=
i confess the lie i told to my mom...
Then..ma die lor..
Da cold war started and ended for 1 week...
I was so stressed out thanks to that...lolx

But then back to topic of being slave...
Miss Cheryl was soo CRUEL...
I got picture as PROOF...
We worked totally like a Slave from Point A moving her stuff to to Point B.
But it is all worth it...
Atleast thanks to that i got a distink on her paper..lolx
OKOK crap less Torture pictures comming up now...

†Man Zai†

No comments: