Monday, December 15, 2008

Being myself seems to be so nice...hehe

Now days being myself but still dont know why i can force myself to move more then i can...
Maybe i wanted too much d...
Should i step slower abit?
Past few days i kept on work and study...
really 100% pure work and study mode
Now i got backache d...
My gastric also got worsen d..
Eat too much gastric med now BROKE liao...lolx
haha i really treat it like sweet when it pains
But ok la after eat afew then no pain le..atleast ..phew~~
Wroth the money to Pay for...
Hmm Exams...now to me like nothing...
If got study then what for scare..
Study more now...
Working really sux but still got to work if not no money like now ler...
Later maybe i got to go find kang tao again..
Broke life suckx...
But got too much money that time?
Later say become rich bastard that time?
Will i say Rich time suckx?
LOLX its just things that we dint know..
Maybe we will...or should i say
Maybe i might...
In the past i say i dont want single life..
But now i am enjoying single life...
In future maybe when i want a gf?
But i also not sure now dont know weather i want to go for it
Or just stay like this...
Lolx... blur case huh...
nvm liao la just study 1st la..
When it comes...sure will be fine...
Make sure i wont go get over obsess of girls..
If not i will just lose myself...
Like When i love mun...
At 1st really love slowly bcome obsess..
LOL thats not love anymore...its OBSESS..
i dont want that to happen again..
I sux huh? maybe i just need time to understand and make my mind clear..
K then i going to Tate's place now...STUDY!!! PIA TILL THE END...
Thanks tatt...without u i think i might lost myself long long time ago...
LOL
Thanks all my friends, Kenny, Regina, Tian, Rayz, Timi and TONS of them more.... thanks
Family will always come 1st...
Friends comes second...
Lovers comes 3rd...
LOL
I say here now but when i got gf time the thing sure change 1..lolx
K lar...at here My Xmas Wish is that...
All the girls that I loved the most b4...
Please stay as happy as possible...
Please Enjoy ur life...
Must find da right person owh although i know its not me...
LoL...
And for all my friends around me...
If need help find me...
If got info share wif me...
If got Kang Tao..share wif me also la..lolx
Merry Christmas Guyz and Gurlz.....
ANd a Happy New Years...
†Man Zai†

No comments: