Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lonely~~~ Lonely Night~~~

Walao..today hor i tell you all..
I DAMN SIEN!!!!!!! stuck at home....
Then then....whole family go Funaral...
I SO damn lonely...
Bought a new phone tomorrow going to get it...
My day for tomorrow should be a great day..
Getting my New phone S.E C902
Getting back my car...PROTON...which went to garage
Going to nowhere...coz no program tomorrow damn sien...
Tonight so lonely tomorrow try to do sumthing lor..
Maybe go exercise...work out
Abo i so fat..walao...=.=
alot ppl dono how to quote me..
When infront of me..
Wana quote me FEI ZAI(scare hurt my feelin)
Quote me BIG eh...also paiseh..
haihz i so zialat i beta cut off my meats and petrol in my body liao lor....
Back to my topic..
Cant wait for tomorrow...
Although morning need to go funeral...
But should be a great day right?
Felt so sad when i heard my great aunt pass away..
But then...who will live forever?
I felt that living in this world...somehow..
Its a test for us before we go..(go as in die la)
so...i will do my BEST from now...
Waiting for the day to come
(the day i meet another girl who can steal my heart)...
Merry Christmas to all my friends and family...
†Man Zai†

No comments: