Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wow...so fast...its new year d...

Happy New Year to all my friends...loved ones and...also family...
Well how i passed the NEw Year? I went working la ofcourse...
then go bowling with a Long Lost Friend....lolx
My secondary school friend...
Long time dint see but was so suprised she knew bout me..LOL
But then now all was just history...haha
New Year New Life...New Job sommore...
Got Promoted i guessed...
Alot of things to do now...
Have to ada Umph... Have SPIRIT...
Since its new year...
Let me at here hope for New GF...
New Lifestyle...
New Job environment
New Responsibility...
New everything...
Most importantly...an Improved me..
My efficiency level must increase
My performance must increase...
I cant keep on let my friends down by just simply
CANT WAKE UP in the morning..
I Must take off all the bad stuff(habbits) that i have ..
Place some new stuff in...lolx
(like changing the Innerpart of a body)
Must improve on knowledge as well..
Try to do my best...and this time..
Must make sure...dont over the limit...
Cant then cant dont force liao..
Dont try too hard d....
Life's like a scatch book, if we scatch wrongly,
we can make a diff by changing it...
But when we broke the scatch paper,
its a HUGE mistake i mean,
we must not tear it off...
We must learn from it..
Learn on why we break it...
where went wrong...
I've learn mine...
A Hard 1...
3 MAjor and millions of it is minor...
But then...
mistakes is wat that makes us grow i guess..
Really hope that if i got a chance...(talking about my love life)
I would really do it right this time...
If time were to walk back to let me correct my mistakes..
I would do anything to get it..
But it seems not worth it anymore..
The person that i once loved...
I cannot 100% say that she does not think about me anymore..
But all i can say is that...
The way she treats me..She HATES me....
Well since she did so...
I mean atleast what i felt it is...
Then i think should be a good thing to forget me...
A Jerk...lolx
Being myself is what i learn from this love..
Dont Try Too hard...
And when time comes, Just let go...
Dingling around is not a good choice...
Well...Now...
New Year New Start
Everything is new now...
Looking forward for my New Life...
Hope to get a New Love...i mean as in 4ever type..
LOLX...
What to do... Life will never go the way we wanted...
Thats all i can say...
But we human did our best to reach what we wanted..
Thats what that make our life's memories so Precious....
And I really appreciated all memories that i've created in the past 19 years...
Thanks all my friends and also...
mun thanks...
for all the memories..lessons....and... Love
New 1 Begins...going to be APEK soon liao...
Hahaha Dai Dai not comming to celebrate My Big Big Day....
which is LEAPING towards 20 this sunday....
The Day luckly I was Born on 6.53PM...so i wont be 20 until that TIME!!! lolx..
Celebration continues and finished when i am still 19...TEEN~~~~
Enjoy The New Year
All my Friends...
Sorry for all the mistakes that i have made in the past...
Please forgive me for my stubborness.. and Stupidity
Looking forward for this Sunday's event...
And Happy NEW YEAR to Every Reader that comes by...
Wish all my friends and family
Will Get what they wanted This New Year...

No comments: