Friday, January 16, 2009

Wahh... These few days so many things happen...

Wednesday Morning i kena accident...still alive thou...
On that day...when i tot i was going to die..(although the feeling was just split second)
The 1st person who pop up in my mind was....(someone now i had feelings for)
Lolx... tot i would die without letting her know how i felt about her...
Luckly i am still alive...but still i see my life in a different way now..
These few days i dont have car to use so need to depend on family and friends
Felt so sorry for my parents and friends who have worried about me...
Thanks for caring about me...
I really appreciate it..
But very sorry ya? for making you all worry...
I am fine...
Last night I suddenly want to be back wif My Ex..
LOL how stupid i was...haha
Cried for the night...tot dont even haf da chance to say BB ad
Then just my stupid thinking la...haha
Then now ok liao lor..
Wish me luck on da girl I have strong feelings now...
I really hope my wish for this year can come true...haha
and da girl is her...
(cant tell name yet)
Today was so shocked when i saw my ex in Bandar Baru supermart
LOL.... saw tiok her..dono why i felt so bad...haha
maybe its coz of what i have done to her gua....
But thanks to her oso i found back myself...
I also tak tao how i feel now..
Just wana get on wif my life..
Hope to be wif da one i had feelings for gua....
But i dont think she will accept me oso la...haha
So just wait and see how lor...
Accident that day so teruk...
Reach balai kena scold d....
Reach working so stress....
Reach home kena lecture....
Wow...great day...no other day will be more worst then that day d...
Its 14 Jan that day...
Will never forget that day...my 1st day kena accident
But good to have such experience
Luckly still manage to celebrate the birthday wif Wendy..
Sorry ya Wendy its ur Birthday and my Accident day..lolx
Hehe sorry made u all so worried...
No Next time promise myself d...
Now need to go to sleep d...
get enuf rest tomorrow got so many things to do
I want to watch
INK HEART and UNDERWORLD and also the DRAGON BALL...evolution!!!
†Man Zai†

No comments: