Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally going to STEP towards 20...

Its so fast that i have been in this year for 20 years already...
Still remember the time when i was a kid,
What also dont know....
But free from worries and all sort of stuffs
now...
I am working,
responsibles all comming up..
Even troubles and worries come and find me..
but luckly I got all my friends and family...
also love ones to help me out...
I can manage to get through...
I will learn in every process...
But at here i will state it down 1st..
I WONT ADMIT THAT I AM 20
BEFORE the time REACHES 6.53PM!!
BECAUSE i was born at that time...lolx
So Better enjoy my LAST TEEN's time..
Spend more nvm 1...
lolx just enjoy la....
coz today is the day that I was born to Earth
Oh ya...Happy Birthday owh Jie...(Shirley)
Hmm later go eat lunch then go movie liao...
dono how eh da feeling
Last night that KENNY made me
drive from Tate kor's house to Penang Bowl..
End up dint bowl also...just go there sit..
Then night time Drag me go play Game at CC..
sommore play till 4.00 am
walao....=.=
But luckly my family dint scold me la...
they let me go play....haha
thanks for everything all my close friends...
And Long Lost ones also...lolx
Hope to take some pictures to post here later...
But later la....see how 1st...hehe
Thanks for those who wish for me..
Really got what I hope i can get d actually..hehe
But i will wish for MORE!!!!lolx
Actually I tot Mandy will be the 1st person to wish me...
But atleast she did la...
Hehe thanks...really waited for that...
Thanks mun..
ANd must thanks to All my friends..
Regina,Kenny,Rayz,Timi,Tian,HC, Tate kor, Ah Hin.
They all have the heart to wish me...
Thanks for that...really appreciated it..
At here...My wish is and will be..
1st I wish all my friends can have their wishes come true in this year...
2nd I wish that those friends and love ones can forgive me for what i have done wrong in the past
3rd and most least....*its secret*
hehe
†Man Zai†

No comments: