Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nice Birthday Party...lolx

Watched Bedtime Story..then what? lolx nothing lor actually
Hmm found out that Mandy ady forgot got my existant d lor...haha
So I beta not forget her...
Will remember her forlife i think
coz my 1st love what to do..
But looking forward for a new love..
Hope can get it...hehe
Hmmm
So these few weeks damn busy...
working abo go outing wif friends abo le jiu birthday's celebrations
Tomorrow going to my good girl eh house its her birthday le..lolx
Alot of friends will be there...
Then wednesday another 1..LOL
wan ki xiao also cannot arh
Assignment pilling up d...
Wow...what a new year...
But i like the challenge..
Trying to earn some income...
Finding Loop Holes...
Hope can manage to get atleast 5k per month...
Target la atleast...
Then apa MLM i also don wan liao la...haha
Use my brain and myself enuf..
Relation yes use but not using it like MLM...
somehow its actually a fair business but...
I dislike the style they are doing it actually
Gona get my new house hoping by 3 years time...b4 i reach 25...
Then hopefully can get merried to a 100% devoted wife lor...at the age 25...lolx
B daddy like around 28?
then 30 that time start to plan for my retirement liao...haha
The HSBC eh diao dint get in...lolx
But Regina group did GRATZ...
Wish them all the best...
Must get 1st Guyzzz
K lar i beta go sleep d...tomorrow got tons of things to do
lolx
†Man Zai†

No comments: