Monday, April 16, 2012

Well Hello to my Blog.. its been 3 months^.^

Haha Its been awhile since i've updated my blog..
Well I've been in shape lately.. although illness did come and go but those are small matters..

in such a short time i've realize how a person can change but de heart will never change...
I tried to do something insane but well i just cant.. haha so it dint happen...(that thing is to get into a relationship with any girl.. but end up when i wanted to start u're just all in my head) haha so i dint..

Well thanks to that now i'm fullforce on my work and business..
just past few weeks i've gain a new opportunity.
Its about franchising. and i'm going to do it right...

Time has pass and come by so fast and quickly.. i totally forgot how "you" hurt me so much during ur days back in penang(aka the last day b4 u leave penang) that wound its already became a scar..

I'm really stupid aint I? at one hand being able to gain an income of more then 20k per month (now) and on the other hand still thinking about you...
I really miss you alot..
Do you know? that day when tremor hits penang.. the 1st thing i thought of is "you".. damn i sent a msg to you i thought u dint reply.. i only realize u replied instantly via facebook..

i dint know how to start a sentence so i used this " did you felt that in kl?"
frankly to say my mind is all about you and i'm blank in my mind..just you..

haha i'm just a stupid idiot.. u hurt me so much yet i'm still waiting like a stupid donkie..
Well time flies and opportunity just come to me.. within 2 years time i'll get myself several units of house and also some great investments to improve my lifestyle..

Till then or in between the happenings i hope we can be togather.. C.Y..

Well not to expose too much and its so late.. i've been busy with tons of meetings lately.. its alilbit driving me crazy.. but i know its worth doing while learning..

Its not the time for me to stop.. i just need to keep going forward.
And look for more opportunity to improve my standard.
So i can reach my target.. in a shorter time.
Thank GOD , Blessing me with the ability, strength, and knowledge to increase my EQ and IQ.

Well Last but most least...

I Love You. C.Y.
And to all my family and friends... and also blog walkers..
Thanks for viewing my story...and do continue to do so..^.^.^

No comments: