Saturday, November 17, 2012

7 Months have past.. Many things have changed..

For the past half of the year.. I've been working real hard.. and end up with what I am now.
Many things happened in the past 6 month.
I was in pain, in gladness, but most of the time I'm thankful to GOD for what thy has gave me.

Well lately I've been thinking.. What's the next phase in my life.
Time flies you see? I've been in this situation for the past 2 years and lately I've been thinking..

The things that I thought of is an Ideal Life, with a family of my own.
I've hit my goals but what's next?
I've thought of the girl who's willing to love me unconditionally
A girl who'd give her world to me.
A Girl whom we would hold hands together until the day we part ways..
A girl who'd be there when I reach home..
The phrase that she will whisper to me : "babe/hon/bee how's your day today?"
In my mind I'll tell her: "bee, its harsh day in my life.. but with you in it its a paradise" 
then when she tell's me:
"I made you breakfast/lunch/dinner"
No matter I'm full or not. I'll definitely finish the whole thing that she made.
Even it makes me to feel awkward or vomiting I'll finish it and tell her:  "bee thanks, its lovely"
I'll whisper to her ears every night and morning 
"I Love You" 
provided with a smile in my face no matter how harsh my life gets.
Well this was my thoughts lately that's been disturbing me.
Why did I say so you may ask..

Well I'm now in such situation.
I'm working from 3. pm to 11. pm.
Later on I will start working from 11. am to 11. pm.
The rest of the time I'll be preparing for my own business,
Well there it goes. Where do I have time to spend with my "Another Half"
(or if there's someone who's willing to be mine) 
So.. I've made a decision that makes me think a lot lately..
The decision was to Wait for the Mrs Right to appear while I work hard.
But during at night time I'll thought of being single for 3 years is an unhealthy lifestyle..
I'm now making only about RM3000~RM4000 per month.
And my business will expend soon.. so I hope GOD bless me 
Bless me with a girl who's willing to be by my side.
AMEN.

A Girl who's willing to spend the rest of her life just with me and our family. 
Well It's nice to come back Blogging after 6 month's 
I love You all
And Thanks for Supporting my blog.. 
With Love:
Thanks..
Please do continue to support me!!

No comments: