Monday, January 16, 2012

Well Done Joel.. New year has arrived...
Its the 1st Year me Starting as a Diabetic Patient Type 2.
And its been diff 2 month since I've updated my blog..

Well 1 thing that Made my YEAR 2012 Full of Happiness... Is the Present I Receive From a Person whom I've been waiting for an answer(well which means we're just Friends now)....

Frankly to say.. I mean just a word in my mind, Why did u purposely gave me such an Surprise? I was SOo Damn Happy as if I would Really SHOUT out LOUD that day..
I thought I was DREAMING... lolx Well On end of December, the only person who gave me a Birthday PRESENT for 2012 with a surprise in it...

Hmmm, Well I really wonder now if you really have feelings for me.. or you just treat me as a friend..
I... well have been 暗恋 situation for like the past few years..(few as in above 3)..lost track.. but still..
If u dint sent me the present.. I would just continue do what I did for the past few years...

Frankly to say I just have the urge to ask u “我们交往吧”.... LOL but in reality I might not have the courage since that day(although i forgot when was it) but I do still remember u telling me..

"When I want a GUY(or)Boyfriend, I'll look for one" which was told to me 1 year ago...

Since then I never even dare to nag or appear in ur msg.. Because I know.. 80% of the messages that I text you never really have a reply due to *what kind of msg are u sending me* in ur mind..

Well I cant just Text u "I Love You" just like that can I?... LOL

So I ended up text you things like "Good Morning" or "How's Life in KL"
Well I really do hope that u would waste some money just to reply i'm fine or Good morning and stuff.. But for you, I will think that its better Not to reply.. so you can save more money on phone bills.. hehe..

Well its been few years I've got no replies most of the time that I did not give up but stop bugging your phone.. I'm afraid that one fine day u may dislike me or hate me for being "Annoying"..

So Now my life is to keep my body in shape and work hard for what i've aim for.. minimum a house to stay... which is another 2 years down the road.. and also a good income... for now its like reduced to 2k+ per month which suck up most of the time..

I need more new things to improve my income.. and I really cant wait to meet her with an excuse(Lets go discuss about the business that u want to talk to me) haha
Well I do hope it works but I'm just afraid that she's too busy while she's in Penang which most of the time she hang out with her 姐妹 or family instead of looking for me...

Well this kind of situation I'll just focus on my work.. but It troubles me and made me shed tears during driving alone going back home(during that period sometimes when I tot of me being single or.. I don't even know why) I shed tears .

Well then back to the Year of Dragon.. I'm a DRAGON but I'll work harder just to improve my life...

Target SET Just let things Happen.. like a Padre once told me,
Pray, Hope and don't Worry..^.^

For now Savings will help a lot in years to come...
And 1 more thing
I love you..
*To my Family, Friends, blog walker and most especially her)

No comments: