Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Injuries...

LOL.. its been awhile.. or aka 6 months i've been a hawker..
ITs the 1st day while cooking the friking Oil Fly from the POT and Touch my right eye.. i'm now semi Blind for today..

Well its called a careless/ or an accident i suppose..
Hope the swollen eye will recover soon.. lucky me..

The whole day i was out of my mind.. well not to blame but to think of..
i kinda start to miss HER..
OMGF.. i told myself to not to think about relationship.. what am i doing now?... i wonder eh? sad to say but happy to feel about..

Time flies.. its been a few months since we've meet up...
hope when she's here next time (maybe august?) we can go out on a date/exercise....
well.. May all her things go smooth and well(part of my daily prayers already)..

Keep things goin.. i'm going to Thailand(i dont know which part but will be on TRAIN) so... hope she can join me but i have to guts to invite her.. LOL lausy me..
Well time flies.. i better go to bed tomorrow HIKING!!!

Nitezz

No comments: